What does IBC verified supplier status mean?
We have applied for, and been successful in obtaining, IBC verified status every year from 2017 - 2021. The process to obtain this status is vigorous but helpful to those attending events to ensure the provider they are using are verified and offer a high level service. This blog will tell you more about what IBC verified supplier status really means.
IBC have a range of suppliers that full under the following categories:
● IBC Hybrid and Digital
● Antennas/DVB Signals/IPTV Live Signals
● Audio/Visual Services
● Furniture Hire
● Graphics/Onsite Signage
● Health and Safety/Space Only Stand Plan Approvals
● Hotel Reservations
● Lead Retrieval
● Satellite Dishes & Feeds
● Space Only Stand Contractors
Verified suppliers under each category work closely with the IBC team all year round to ensure the quality of service for the show is kept to the highest level, in line with the IBC brand and values.
As the customer of an IBC verified supplier, you will be able to benefit from:
● The knowledge the IBC have carried out all required Health & Safety checks on the supplier, as well as ensuring the relevant insurances are in place
● Each supplier has signed an SLA with IBC, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided
● There will be limited on site problems as the supplier already has venue access
● Your verified supplier will be available on site to give you support during the build up to the event
● Your verified supplier is committed to recycling and repurposing materials whenever possible, in line with IBC’s values and corporate social responsibility
If you are looking for a IBC2021 verified space only stand contractor, get in touch with us by clicking here. To read more about our previous award shortlisted stands at IBC2019, click here.